Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Black and White Photos

A few recent additions to our corner of ACM that make me smile...
Old black and white photos are always welcome in Booth 58.  Mom and I feel like they add a little personality to our stuff.  We use many of our own family's stash from decades ago... and we add new "friends" like these ...
LOVE these ....old bathing beauties sporting some swim attire from yester-year..... The one with the four girls makes me think of my girlfriends' getaway that is planned for July.... Can't wait!  Our swimsuits are a little different now but, we are all in our "Mommy Years",  so we're also quite modest! 

Isn't this old pagent picture great?  We nestled this Patriotic Queen in front of some red metal letters that Mom found this month.

1 comment:

Angela said...

So cute, I must take time to go to McKinney!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...