Friday, February 6, 2015

Valentine's To-Do

Somehow a week just flew by without me posting....
Somehow January slipped away ....
Somehow February is really here.... hearts and flowers and all.
This weekend, my kids and I will get geared up for Valentine's Day.  Lots to do: make our mailboxes for our class parties, address our classmates' valentines, and find something special for our teachers.

Now, if this was all up to me, we could check all these things off by making one trip to the Antique Company Mall..... vintage metal mailboxes for our desks, pretty little valentines with sweet sentiments from days of old, and one-of-a kind goodies for the teachers...
 
BUT my kids would rather make a Target run for the latest and greatest Valentine goods - which will include some kind of gummy candy, Captain America, and lots of plastic, I am sure....
 
Oh well... wishful thinking.... The teachers may still luck out with a small treasure from ACM... I can still control that part!
 
What's your Valentine's list this weekend?
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...