Thursday, December 1, 2011

Inspiration

On Sunday, Mom and I strolled through some of the shops downtown while Hubby and Mr. 58 stayed outside with the kids. We treated ourselves to some "eye candy" in Gray Living, The Smitten Flea, and Bloom and loved every minute of it. Now that we are busy with Booth 58, we don't get to browse like we used to. 

I hope to take some inspiration from Gray Living's upstairs bedroom displays for my own bedroom.  That store is incredible.  Inspiration in every corner... and also enjoyed this article from Dallas Magazine.



The Smitten Flea had a great sparkling of seasonal cheer, along with Lady Butterbug's Annie Sloan chalk paint... another "to do" on my list - I'm planning on painting some furniture I inherited from my grandmother soon.  Still trying to decide on just the right look.  The Flea had samples of the finished products for all the colors.  Great to see in person.


And Bloom... A beautiful fashion portfollio. I have been following Kendi's blog for a while... fun to see what is "in" in the fashion world too... and she is just as cute as can be.  I love how Kendi mixes the old with the new. Thirfting is one of her favorite ways to find treasures for her personal clothing collections. I can kind of relate with her...kind of like "junkin" for our Booth 58 treasures!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...