Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday at the Mall

Lots of changes at Antique Company Mall on this Monday at the Mall:

Nancy of Ella Elaine has moved -or rather- "stretched" - again.  She and Diane did some switching of spaces.  Ella Elaine now welcomes ACM guests at the front window.   Great first impression.


AND ACM has had a paint job inside.  The red and green is gone.... now a crisp black and white greets you all.  What a difference.... So fresh and bright!

You curious?  Come in and see for yourself.

2 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I just want to say thank you for always taking us on a tour of the mall. I really forward to your posts on this great mall. I miss being here, just wish I would have lived closer. Have a great week.

Nancy @ Ella Elaine said...

Thanks for the write up! I know it was a challenge getting those photos with 3 kids in tote...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...